The play space is designed for children 5 and under only.
Children over 5 are only permitted in the play area during private parties, however, for safety reasons, they shall not enter the main play structure, slide down the slides or use the crawler area.
The main play structure is accessible by a parent or guardian only when necessary for safety reasons, however, the structure is not designed to accommodate any type of adult use!
In addition to Waterlemon's standard play guidelines outlined below, we ask all participants that make use of our facility to please read through our COVID19 guidelines prior to entering or booking the space for parties.
CHANGES DUE TO COVID19
1.) Children 2 years old and over, as well as adults, must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth while in the play area.
2.) Masks and face coverings may be removed in the cafe while seated and eating and drinking.
3.) Play has been limited to two time slots. Play Group 1 is 90 minutes and goes from 9am-10:30am. Play Group 2 is 90 minutes and goes from 11am-12:30pm. The reservation fee is $15 and grants access to the play area as well as a private table to one adult and one child. The adult entry includes one beverage of choice from our beverage menu.
4.) Walk-ins will be permitted into the play area on a first come first serve basis.
5.) Strollers will not be permitted into the cafe area as space is limited.
6.) Cubbies/closets will be closed throughout phase 4 and all personal belongings should remain at your reserved table.
7.) Parties have been limited to one time slot at 10AM on Saturdays and Sundays, with limited capacity, and all guests must follow our new COVID party guidelines. More information about parties can be viewed on our party guidelines page.
- Socks are required for both children and adults before entering the play space. We highly recommend socks with grips on the bottom. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk should you forget to bring them! Sorry, no bare feet or shoes
- A waiver must be signed prior to entering the play area.
Waterlemon is a supervised-play facility. Children must be watched by an accompanying guardian.
- All personal items must be kept at your table before entering the play space. Waterlemon Kids, LLC is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen goods.
- No drop-off, unloading or double-parking is allowed in front of Waterlemon.
- Waterlemon has a ZERO BULLYING POLICY. Any children seen harassing or bullying other children will be politely asked to leave and their day pass will be forfeited without refund.
- We love animals! However, no pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
- No smoking, alcohol or drug use of any kind is allowed at any time in or around the premises.
- If you or your child/children are sick, we kindly ask that you please do not enter the play space out of consideration to the other guests and staff!
- Food and drinks are allowed in the café seating area only. No food or drink is permitted in the play space at any time!
- We kindly ask that no outside toys be brought into the play area.
- No cake-cutting or organized parties/events are allowed during the week while the space is open to the public.
- No painting, coloring or arts & crafts setups are allowed in the play area or café seating areas at any time. This applies to private events as well.
- Please no face painting, glitter, bubbles, or piñatas allowed.
- Please no climbing up the slides or the main play structure at any time.
- No standing on tables, chairs or any of the furniture.