Play is by appointment only throughout Phase 4 reopening. During this stage we are only able to see one household at a time (up to 8 people). Private play is for household members only, non-household members may not join your private play session.
You can reserve your spot on our Play Calendar by selecting your desired day and time. Please be sure to read our full COVID guidelines before booking.
All adults and children over 2 years old must wear masks while in the play and retail areas.
Due to the nature of the private rental being for household members only, you may take your masks off in the cafe area when eating and drinking. Outside food and beverage is allowed!!!
We also have coffee, drinks and snacks!!!
The main play area is designed to entertain children ages 5 and under. We also have a separate play space for infants and crawlers to explore!!! Children of all ages are welcome in the space during this phase since it is a private booking. However, we just ask that the older children not use the playhouse or slides due to height and weight restrictions.
We are a socks only facility for both children and adults.
In addition to Waterlemon's standard play guidelines outlined below, we ask all participants that make use of our facility to please read through our COVID19 guidelines prior to entering or booking the space for parties.
1.) Children 2 years old and over, as well as adults, must wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth while in the retail and play area unless they have sensory issues or a medical condition prohibiting them from doing so.
2.) Masks and face coverings do not need to be worn in the cafe while eating or drinking since the play sessions are now for one family at at a time.
- Socks are required for both children and adults before entering the play space. We highly recommend socks with grips on the bottom. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk should you forget to bring them! Sorry, no bare feet or shoes
- A waiver must be signed prior to entering the play area.
Waterlemon is a supervised-play facility. Children must be watched by an accompanying guardian.
- All personal items must be kept at your table before entering the play space. Waterlemon Kids, LLC is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen goods.
- No drop-off, unloading or double-parking is allowed in front of Waterlemon.
- Waterlemon has a ZERO BULLYING POLICY. Any children seen harassing or bullying other children will be politely asked to leave and their day pass will be forfeited without refund.
- We love animals! However, no pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
- No smoking, alcohol or drug use of any kind is allowed at any time in or around the premises.
- If you or your child/children are sick, we kindly ask that you please do not enter the play space out of consideration to the other guests and staff!
- Food and drinks are allowed in the café seating. Outside food and beverages are allowed. No food or drink is permitted in the play space at any time!
- We kindly ask that no outside toys be brought into the play area.
- No cake-cutting, gift giving, or organized parties/events are allowed during play time. Please inquire about party bookings if you are interested in celebrating an event!
- No painting, coloring or arts & crafts setups are allowed in the play area or café seating areas at any time. This applies to private events as well.
- Please no face painting, glitter, bubbles, or piñatas allowed.
- Please no climbing up the slides or the main play structure at any time.
- No standing on tables, chairs or any of the furniture.