December 20, 2022
Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide For Kids
There are only a few shopping days left before Christmas, and it can be easy to forget to stuff their stockings! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite stocking stuffers and are extra excited to let you know everything here is 20% off in-store thru Friday! As a reminder we’re open M-F 9 am - 5 pm. We will be closed the weekend for the holiday, reopen Monday the 26th! Have a great rest of the week, remember to breathe and enjoy these precious moments! XO, Nina
1. Holly Llama - Plush and adorable - what more should a stuffie be?!
2. Alligator Big & Little Wooden Roller - A sweet little push toy that will look adorable on their toy shelf too!
3. Into the Wild Temporary Tattoos - Fun tats that bring out the wild!
4. Good Food Good Mood Spoon Set - What every kitchen needs!
5. Ho Ho Ho! Hand Knit Beanie Hat - Warm, cute and stretchy so they can wear it for years to come!
6. Snaccidents Happen Happy Snacker - Fill it up with all the treats and they'll look adorable digging in.
7. Little Snowman Finger Book - Vivian adored these as a baby and they're one of our best-sellers. Cute on its own or as part of a larger gift!
8. Santa and Reindeer Push Puppets - Just fun things to keep their hands busy and eyes entertained!
9. Dipstick Game Set - We love the classics and this one’s fun for the whole family!
10. Snails Lipgloss and Nail Polish - Get glam with your girl with these super cute lipglosses and nail polishes which are water-based and safe for little hands.
12. Kitten Scarf - Meow! So cute and warm - she'll have this in her cold weather clothes drawer for years to come.
13. S'mores 3D Puzzle - A great mind scrambler for young and old this is a puzzle unlike any other!
14. Hello Sunshine Pacifier - Bringing some sun on these cold winter days we love these pack’s!
15. Taco Van- Beep Beep please add guac!
16. Hardcover Retro Style Sticker Book - You know all those stickers she gets at Trader Joes, the doctor's office and in gift bags at birthday parties? Now you have somewhere to put them. I like to write a little note next to them so we remember their significance.
17. Burger Bento Box - Perfect for the little one who doesn't want any of his food touching!