What you need to know before coming..............
PRIAVTE PLAY is by appointment only Tues-Thur in the 9am, 11am, and 1pm time slots.
PUBLIC DROP IN PLAY is being offered Tue-Thur at 3pm
ALL DAY DROP IN PLAY is being offered Monday's and Friday's from 9am-4:30pm
You can reserve your spot on our Play & Party RSVP Calendar by selecting your desired day and time. Please be sure to read our full COVID guidelines before booking. Bookings are nonrefundable.
All adults and children over 2 years old must wear masks in the retail, play, or cafe areas regardless of vaccination status. Children of any age that have any sensory or health issues with mask-wearing are exempt from needing to wear one. Masks may be removed only in the cafe area while eating and drinking. Masks do not need to be worn during private parties and private play session.
While children of all ages are welcome in the play area, it was designed to entertain children ages 5 and under. Older children can play with their younger friends and family during a private booking but should NOT go in the playhouse as it was built to certain height/weight specifications. Older children are not allowed in the play area during drop-in play sessions. We also have a separate play space for infants and crawlers to explore!!!
We are a socks only facility for both children and adults. No bare feet or shoes please in the play space.
PRIVATE PLAY: Tue - Thur 9:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:00PM
DROP-IN PLAY: Tue-Thur 3:00PM-4:30PM
ALL DAY DROP-IN PLAY: Monday and Friday 9:00AM-4:30PM
Sat- Sun: Available play hours will be announced at the beginning of each month if there are no private parties booked.
click here to book play!
NOTE: ALL PRIVATE SESSIONS ARE 90 minutes! Private Play sessions can accommodate groups of 8, or up to 16 depending on your booking selection.
Drop in play on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday starts at 3pm
"All Day" Drop in play on Monday's and Friday's is all day from 9am-4:30pm. Reentry is allowed. Stay as long as you'd like!
Waterlemon is closed on New Years Day, Memorial Day,
Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving,
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
OPEN PLAY RATES
To reserve a spot for play you must book a private rental online on our booking calendar. The fee for a private family rental is $45 for up to 8 people total (adults and children combined) and $75 for 9-16 people during summer months.
We are not able to accommodate groups larger than 16 people at this time.
If you arrive late we unfortunately will not be able to extend play, reschedule, or reimburse your booking. Due to capacity limits and COVID guidelines, play times must start and stop promptly to allow Waterlemon employees ample time to clean and disinfect between play groups.
PUBLIC DROP IN PLAY
Drop In Play means you can walk in without a reservation. This is not a private rental so other families can also walk in and share the space with you. Admission is $12/child regardless of their age. There is no charge for adults.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservations for play are non-refundable and cannot be credited or rescheduled once booked. Please double check the day and time before making payment.
By proceeding with the reservation you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase, our COVID Guidelines, as well as the conditions outlined in our standard play waiver.
FULL PLAY GUIDELINES
- Socks are required for both children and adults before entering the play space. We highly recommend socks with grips on the bottom. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk should you forget to bring them! Sorry, no bare feet or shoes
- A waiver must be signed prior to entering the play area.
Waterlemon is a supervised-play facility. Children must be watched by an accompanying guardian.
- All personal items must be kept at your table or designated cubby area before entering the play space. Waterlemon Kids, LLC is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen goods.
- No drop-off, unloading or double-parking is allowed in front of Waterlemon.
- Waterlemon has a ZERO BULLYING POLICY. Any children seen harassing or bullying other children will be politely asked to leave and their day pass will be forfeited without refund.
- We love animals! However, no pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
- No smoking, alcohol or drug use of any kind is allowed at any time in or around the premises.
- If you or your child/children are sick, we kindly ask that you please do not enter the play space out of consideration to the other guests and staff!
- Food and drinks must remain in the café seating area. Outside food and beverages are allowed in the cafe. No food or drink is permitted in the play space at any time!
- We kindly ask that no outside toys be brought into the play area.
- No cake-cutting, gift giving, or organized parties/events are allowed during play time unless you book a Petite Party with us. Please inquire about party bookings if you are interested in celebrating an event!
- No painting, coloring or arts & crafts setups are allowed in the play area or café seating areas at any time. This applies to private events as well.
- Please no face painting, glitter, bubbles, or piñatas allowed.
- Please no climbing up the slides or the main play structure at any time.
- No standing on tables, chairs or any of the furniture.