COME PLAY WITH US!
Waterlemon's play space is unlike any other in the Chicagoland area. Full of fun, beautiful and imagination-stimulating play zones and toys, this is a space your child will LOVE playing in!
DROP-IN PLAY HOURS:
MONDAY - THURSDAY:
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
SATURDAY + SUNDAY:
*Only if we don't have birthday parties. Check our social channels the Friday before or call the store if you want to check on weekend availability!
JUNE 1-SEPTEMBER 1
Open Play: $10/1st child
*Children under 3 months old are free
You don't need a reservation for drop-in play but if you want to pre-purchase you can on our website. Pre-purchasing does not guarantee entry upon arrival, it simply streamlines the check-in process upon arrival!
Waterlemon is a socks-only facility for both children and adults. If you forget yours, we have them for purchase for $3/pair. No bare feet or shoes! No exceptions.
Masks are optional.
Outside food + drink is permitted.
Every adult who accompanies a child must sign a play waiver upon check-in.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservations for play are non-refundable and cannot be credited or rescheduled once booked.
Please double and triple check the day and time before making payment!!!!
By proceeding with the reservation you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase, our COVID Guidelines, as well as the conditions outlined in our standard play waiver.
FULL PLAY GUIDELINES
- Socks are required for both children and adults before entering the play space. We highly recommend socks with grips on the bottom. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk should you forget to bring them! Sorry, no bare feet or shoes
- A waiver must be signed prior to entering the play area.
Waterlemon is a supervised-play facility. Children must be watched by an accompanying guardian.
- All personal items must be kept at your table or designated cubby area before entering the play space. Waterlemon Kids, LLC is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen goods.
- No drop-off, unloading or double-parking is allowed in front of Waterlemon.
- Waterlemon has a ZERO BULLYING POLICY. Any children seen harassing or bullying other children will be politely asked to leave and their day pass will be forfeited without refund.
- We love animals! However, no pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
- No smoking, alcohol or drug use of any kind is allowed at any time in or around the premises.
- If you or your child/children are sick, we kindly ask that you please do not enter the play space out of consideration to the other guests and staff!
- Food and drinks must remain in the café seating area. Outside food and beverages are allowed in the cafe. No food or drink is permitted in the play space at any time!
- We kindly ask that no outside toys be brought into the play area.
- No cake-cutting, gift giving, or organized parties/events are allowed during play time unless you book a Petite Party with us. Please inquire about party bookings if you are interested in celebrating an event!
- No painting, coloring or arts & crafts setups are allowed in the play area or café seating areas at any time. This applies to private events as well.
- Please no face painting, glitter, bubbles, or piñatas allowed.
- Please no climbing up the slides or the main play structure at any time.
- No standing on tables, chairs or any of the furniture.