The Waterlemon play space is a stylish, cozy and modern indoor play space (and party venue) where children can play creatively and peacefully and parents cam relax with their coffee (and snap a few adorable pics of their little ones in the process ;) Children are encouraged use their imaginations to create a magical experience playing in the treehouse, sliding down the slide, "cooking" up masterpieces in the kitchen, and so much more... The options are endless.
Our indoor play space in downtown La Grange is designed to entertain children ages 5 and under. We also have a separate play space for infants and crawlers to explore!!!
All covid restrictions have been lifted, but guests are welcome to wear a mask if they would feel more comfortable.
While children play, adults are encouraged to relax or work remotely in our cafe area complete with wifi and a small cafe. Outside food and beverage is allowed! We also have coffee, drinks and snacks available for purchase in our cafe!!!
We are a socks only facility for both children and adults.
- Socks are required for both children and adults before entering the play space. We highly recommend socks with grips on the bottom. Socks are available for purchase at the front desk should you forget to bring them! Sorry, no bare feet or shoes
- A waiver must be signed prior to entering the play area.
Waterlemon is a supervised-play facility. Children must be watched by an accompanying guardian.
- All personal items must be kept at your table or designated changing area before entering the play space. Waterlemon Kids, LLC is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen goods.
- No drop-off, unloading or double-parking is allowed in front of Waterlemon.
- Waterlemon has a ZERO BULLYING POLICY. Any children seen harassing or bullying other children will be politely asked to leave and their day pass will be forfeited without refund.
- We love animals! However, no pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
- No smoking, alcohol, or drug use of any kind is allowed at any time in or around the premises.
- If you or your child/children are sick, we kindly ask that you please do not enter the play space out of consideration to the other guests and staff!
- Food and drinks are allowed in the café seating. Outside food and beverages are allowed. No food or drink is permitted in the play space at any time!
- We kindly ask that no outside toys be brought into the play area.
- No cake-cutting, gift giving, or organized parties/events are allowed during play time unless you book a Petite Party with us. Please inquire about party bookings if you are interested in celebrating an event!
- No painting, coloring or arts & crafts setups are allowed in the play area or café seating areas at any time. This applies to private events as well.
- Please no face painting, glitter, bubbles, or piñatas allowed.
- Please no climbing up the slides or the main play structure at any time.
- No standing on tables, chairs or any of the furniture.