Waterlemon is Chicagoland's ultimate children's party venue! Our bright, airy café & play space provide a clean + modern backdrop for intimate, stylish celebrations like birthdays, baby showers, religious milestones and more. We can't wait to celebrate with you!
Parties can be booked on Saturdays and Sundays in two time slots as indicated below.
Parties are 2-hours long and also include 30 minutes to set up prior to the event and 30 minutes to breakdown.
Additional time can be added for $75/half hour and is based upon availability.
Stroller space is limited so we kindly ask that they are left in your car/home whenever possible, please!
PARTY TIME SLOTS
9:30-10:00 set up, 10:00-12:00 party, 12:00-12:30 clean
1:30-2:00 set up, 2:00-4:00 party,
5:30-6:00 set up, 6:00-8:00 party,
So as to avoid extra time fees of $75/half hour, all guests must depart on time to allow cleaning to commence immediately.
Children older than 6, as well as anyone weighing over 45lbs or taller than 45", are not permitted to enter the playhouse or make use of the slides for their safety and the safety of those around them. Play would be limited to the areas on the ground level only.
Sunshine Rate $450 for parties taking place
June 1 - August 31. Discount taken when final balance is paid.
- 2-hour party rental for 14 children, each additional child is $10 (up to 20 total children)
- Full use of play space & café seating area
- Free WiFi
- Use of tables & chairs
- Outside food & drink is allowed
- Must provide all your own tableware for all guests as well as tablecloths for all tables (1-3 for an adult table(s) and 2-3 for children’s tables depending on size)
- 10% off retail for all guests (gift cards and memberships excluded)
PARTY OF THE CENTURY
Sunshine Rate $750 for parties taking place
June 1 - August 31. Discount taken when final balance is paid.
Same as the Sweet Soiree + the following:
- 2-hour party rental for up to 20 children.
- Bottled water (1 per guest including children)
- Juice boxes (1 per child)
- 3 large cheese pizzas
- Your choice of themed tableware for children’s tables only (tableware includes: plates, napkins, utensils, cups & white plastic tablecloths).
- White paper plates, napkins, cups & cutlery for adults
- Twenty, 11” helium-filled balloons in your preferred color palette up to 5 colors total (Waterlemon cannot guarantee exact colors but will make every attempt to get as close as we can to desired colors).
- Crown from our retail area for birthday boy/girl
- Festive Party Banner from our retail area (choice of color)
- 1 Large Nothing Bundt Cake (in choice of flavor, the cake is frosted, not decorated)
PARTY ADD ON'S
- Unlimited Coffee & Hot Tea Service Cart: $75
- The Super Sweet Sugar Bar: $150 (Includes a 36” helium balloon (a $25 value) and large variety of candy, donuts & cupcakes. Guests and hosts take all the yumminess home!)
- Cart Rental: $50 (Includes the sugar bar cart with up to 6 empty urns for you to fill and decorate however you wish)
- Endless Cotton Candy Cart: $200 (for 1 hour)
- BYOWine: $50 (1 bottle of wine or sparkling wine per 4 adults, 6 bottle max per party. No hard liquor, beer, hard cider, etc. allowed.)
- Balloon Garland/Archs: inquire within!
- Specialty Mylar Balloons - inquire within!
- Helium-filled Balloons 11" Latex- $2.50 each
- Helium-filled Balloons 36" Latex - $25/each
- Helium-filled 40" Number and Letter balloons - $18/each
- Helium-filled 64" Number Balloons - $35/each
- Extra time: $75/half-hour (based on availability)
- The maximum number of guests allowed per party must not exceed 50 (this includes both children & adults. A child is considered anyone 12 years old or younger.)
- While children of all ages are welcome to attend Waterlemon parties, those older than 6, as well as anyone weighing over 45lbs or taller than 45", cannot enter the playhouse or make use of the slides for their safety and the safety of those around them. They are, however, able to play on the main play floor and are welcome to use one of our many classic board games! The maximum age of the child celebrating must be 6 years old or younger.
- All packages include the private rental of the café seating area, which will accommodate formal seating for up to 20 children and 12 adults, the rest of the space is standing room only. Additional folding chairs are available for adults upon request at no additional charge. However, we do not have room for additional tables. Space limitations apply. Please call 708-286-6747, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us in person before booking to ensure we can accommodate your needs!
- Final headcount for adults and children is due 24 hours ahead of the event. If on the day of the event, the number of children exceeds prior given headcount, the party host will be charged the appropriate additional amount listed within their package. Please note there is a maximum of 20 children allowed.
- Upgrades or downgrades of packages are allowed up to 1 week prior to the event.
- A non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance, as well as payment for upgrades and any add-on's, is required the THURSDAY before the event. No refunds or credits will be granted.
- Force Majeure Events include but are not limited to inclement weather, earthquakes, fire, accident, civil commotion, changes in law, or acts of God. The Party subject to a Force Majeure Event shall promptly notify the other Party of the occurrence and particulars of such Force Majeure Event and shall provide the other Party, with its best estimate of the duration of such Force Majeure Event. The deposit provided may then be partially refunded, entirely forfeited, or applied to another scheduled date, at Waterlemon’s discretion, depending on the type of Force Majeure Event that has occurred. Waterlemon shall not be liable to the other Party for any damages arising out of or relating to the suspension or termination of any of its obligations or duties by reason of the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event.
- By providing a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for booking, the host agrees to all of Waterlemon's guidelines and is obligated to inform their guests of any pertinent information regarding play, safety, and usage of the space. The host also agrees to be responsible for all of their guests during the event.
- The retail area will be open to the public during party times. Parties take place in the cafe and play area, there is no separate party room, curtain or separating wall between the retail boutique and the designated party area.
- Party hosts agree to the scheduled time slots. If a host arrives late, the party will still end at the scheduled time. Additional fees will apply for parties that run late!
- All party hosts are responsible for cleaning up after their parties. An additional fee may be charged for excessive spills, messes or damages. Cleaning supplies and trash bags will be provided by Waterlemon.
- All party hosts are responsible for removal of all their party decorations. Any décor, including flowers, tableware, balloon garlands etc. left behind will be disposed of immediately after the party.
- Command hooks are required for any décor hung on walls – no thumbtacks, tape, glue or nails permitted.
- Existing toys, equipment and decor in the retail, play and cafe space may change seasonally and without notice.
- All packages include optional use of two, 6-foot pop-up food/gift tables with white floor length tablecloths.
- Outside food & drink is allowed.
- Outside entertainment may be allowed only with prior management approval.
- Alcohol is limited to wine and sparkling wine only and can only be brought when the BYOWine Add On is elected. No hard liquor, ciders, or beer. House rules apply to maximum bottle count. Please contact email@example.com at time of booking if considering this package upgrade.
- Tablecloths are required for all tables if not included in your package.
- Please, NO drop-off, unloading or double-parking in front of Waterlemon.
- All guests must sign a waiver.
- All guests must wear socks (non-skid recommended) and follow our standard play space guidelines.
- No crayons, markers or other types of arts & crafts setups of any kind are allowed.
- No face painting, glitter, bubbles or piñatas allowed.
- No sparklers or sparkling candles
- No food or beverages allowed in the play area.
- No pets allowed unless they are service animals (prior notification to Waterlemon management is requested). An additional fee may apply if special cleanup is required after an animal leaves. No animals are allowed in the main play structure.
- Smoking, vaping or drug use of any kind is not allowed.
- A one-hour courtesy reminder will be provided to ensure any cake cutting or gift giving can be completed in the allocated time.
- A fifteen-minute courtesy reminder will be provided before the two hour party time is up. All party guests must begin filing out at the end of the two-hour booking, not the end of the designated 30-minute cleaning period or additional charges will apply at the rate of $75/half-hour.
- Waterlemon is not responsible for lost or stolen items.