Celebrating child must be 12 or younger. Guests of any age are welcome to attend!
Parties are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 10AM and 3PM.
Parties are 2-hours long and also include 30 minutes to set up prior to the event and 30 minutes to breakdown.
We can't wait to celebrate with you!
Please read our COVID Guide by clicking the button below prior to booking!
PARTY TIME SLOTS
9:30-10:00 set up
2:30-3:00 set up
All guests including children 2 years old and over must wear masks while in the play area.
So as to avoid extra time fees of $75/half hour, all guests must depart on time to allow cleaning to commence immediately.
Children older than 6, as well as anyone weighing over 45lbs or taller than 45", are not permitted to enter the playhouse or make use of the slides for their safety and the safety of those around them. Play would be limited to the areas on the ground level only.
There is a maximum capacity of 28 people for parties throughout Phase 4 reopening. This limit includes both children and adults.
$500 special rate
We are extending a special rate of $500 for parties taking place September 1 - December 31.
Discount taken when final balance is paid.
For bookings starting January 1, 2021, the rate will return to $575
- Private use of play space & café seating area
- Use of tables & chairs
- Outside food & drink is allowed
- White plastic table cloths for two pop up tables
- 10% off retail for all guests (gift cards and memberships excluded)
- 2-hour party rental for 28 guests and up to 14 children
PARTY ADD ON'S
- Party Planning Services: $175 Petite Planner and $275 Theme of Your Dreams
- Bash Boxes: $100 for up to 8 place settings
- Extra time: $75/half-hour (based on availability)
- BYOWine: $50 (1 bottle of wine or sparkling wine per 4 adults, 6 bottle max per party. No hard liquor, beer, hard cider, etc. allowed.)
- Unlimited Coffee & Hot Tea Service Cart: $75
- Dessert Cart Rental: $25
- Clear lucite kid's chair rental: $5 each
- Helium-filled Balloons 11" Latex- $2.50 each , or $25 for a dozen
- Helium-filled 40" Number and Letter balloons - $20/each
- Helium-filled 64" Number Balloons - $35/each
- Flowers, Balloon Garlands, Mylars and more: inquire within!
To book your party select the date + time of your choice from this booking calendar link
which is also accessible in the navigation menu!
Deposits will ONLY be refunded if IDPH and/or state guidelines prohibit gatherings, or restrict capacities. Waterlemon will NOT refund deposits by way of example but without limitation to low guest turnout, travel restrictions of hosts and/or guests, change of mind, etc. provided that the party can still take place under the guidelines at the scheduled party day and time.
- The maximum number of guests allowed per party must not exceed 28 throughout Phase 4 Reopeneing (this includes both children & adults. A child is considered anyone 12 years old or younger.)
- While children of all ages are welcome to attend Waterlemon parties, those older than 6, as well as anyone weighing over 45lbs or taller than 45", cannot enter the playhouse or make use of the slides for their safety and the safety of those around them. They are, however, able to play on the main play floor and are welcome to use one of our many classic board games! The maximum age of the child celebrating must be 12 years old or younger.
- All packages include the private rental of the café seating area, which will accommodate formal seating for up to 20 children and 12 adults, the rest of the space is standing room only. Additional folding chairs are available for adults upon request at no additional charge. However, we do not have room for additional tables. Space limitations apply. Please call 708-286-6747, email email@example.com, or visit us in person before booking to ensure we can accommodate your needs!
- Final headcount for adults and children is due 24 hours ahead of the event. If on the day of the event, the number of children exceeds prior given headcount, the party host will be charged the appropriate additional amount listed within their package. Please note there is a maximum of 20 children allowed.
- Upgrades or downgrades of packages are allowed up to 1 week prior to the event.
- A non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance, as well as payment for upgrades and any add-on's, is required the THURSDAY before the event. No refunds or credits will be granted.
- Force Majeure Events include but are not limited to inclement weather, earthquakes, fire, accident, civil commotion, changes in law, pandemics, or acts of God. The Party subject to a Force Majeure Event shall promptly notify the other Party of the occurrence and particulars of such Force Majeure Event and shall provide the other Party, with its best estimate of the duration of such Force Majeure Event. The deposit provided may then be partially refunded, entirely forfeited, or applied to another scheduled date, at Waterlemon’s discretion, depending on the type of Force Majeure Event that has occurred. Waterlemon shall not be liable to the other Party for any damages arising out of or relating to the suspension or termination of any of its obligations or duties by reason of the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event.
- By providing a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for booking, the host agrees to all of Waterlemon's guidelines and is obligated to inform their guests of any pertinent information regarding play, safety, and usage of the space. The host also agrees to be responsible for all of their guests during the event.
- The retail area will be open to the public during party times. Parties take place in the cafe and play area, there is no separate party room, curtain or separating wall between the retail boutique and the designated party area.
- Party hosts agree to the scheduled time slots. If a host arrives late, the party will still end at the scheduled time. Additional fees will apply for parties that run late!
- All party hosts are responsible for cleaning up after their parties. An additional fee may be charged for excessive spills, messes or damages. Cleaning supplies and trash bags will be provided by Waterlemon.
- All party hosts are responsible for removal of all their party decorations. Any décor, including flowers, tableware, balloon garlands etc. left behind will be disposed of immediately after the party.
- Command hooks are required for any décor hung on walls – no thumbtacks, tape, glue or nails permitted.
- Existing toys, equipment and decor in the retail, play and cafe space may change seasonally and without notice.
- All packages include optional use of two, 6-foot pop-up food/gift tables with white floor length tablecloths.
- Outside food & drink is allowed.
- Outside entertainment may be allowed only with prior management approval.
- Alcohol is limited to wine and sparkling wine only and can only be brought when the BYOWine Add On is elected. No hard liquor, ciders, or beer. House rules apply to maximum bottle count. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at time of booking if considering this package upgrade.
- Tablecloths are required for all tables if not included in your package.
- Please, NO drop-off, unloading or double-parking in front of Waterlemon.
- All guests must sign a waiver.
- All guests must wear socks (non-skid recommended) and follow our standard play space guidelines.
- All guests must wear masks while in the play area and follow our standard COVID guidelines of social distanceing where appropriate.
- No crayons, markers or other types of arts & crafts setups of any kind are allowed.
- No face painting, glitter, bubbles or piñatas allowed.
- No sparklers or sparkling candles
- No food or beverages allowed in the play area.
- No pets allowed unless they are service animals (prior notification to Waterlemon management is requested). An additional fee may apply if special cleanup is required after an animal leaves. No animals are allowed in the main play structure.
- Smoking, vaping or drug use of any kind is not allowed.
- A one-hour courtesy reminder will be provided to ensure any cake cutting or gift giving can be completed in the allocated time.
- A fifteen-minute courtesy reminder will be provided before the two hour party time is up. All party guests must begin filing out at the end of the two-hour booking, not the end of the designated 30-minute cleaning period or additional charges will apply at the rate of $75/half-hour.
- Waterlemon is not responsible for lost or stolen items.